Iron Ladies - Ch. 135 - Persuasion Through Reasoning

Not the kind to brag, but when you get here 12 seconds after upload in the morning, you know you will have a freaking awesome Saturday.

Also, sankyuu Allen!

Take your time with chapters Allen, as long as we get them at some point we will be fine.

Good luck with your job interview, this explain why There were less Chapters. Do what you Full like to do @allen, we don’t pay nothing for This so this is not a work.

Glad to hear that things are going well Allen, keep going that way ??

Another reason I enjoy reading the series

Iron Ladies readers: Take your time allen, we are all glad you're doing the series ?

Some other readers: Literal death threats about group delay policies ?

Because we fans/readers from way back, (GOMA series) knew how you do things. And we understand; while other ignorant leechers fuck who make death threat for hard working scans group. Ungrateful fucks

Thanks for the update Allen.... A small message from Golden Hamster.
ExsjxJN.jpg

Aggregator gang
Most of commentators here already working, so we know how hard for us being pressured by our senior/supervisor everytime we make slight mistakes.
Good luck for your job interview, Mr.Allen

Fed-Kun's army
I reallllly think allen would make more money with patreon considering how fast he released stuff

Me

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Who would complain because there's only ONE chapter a day instead of six?
What kind of pathetic entitled piece of sewage would go harassing someone over that, and how hard would it be to track them down and persuade them through reasoning(an/or baseball bats)?

Sometimes we had to wait a whole month for an update of some other manga. Now I don't understand why you are worrying about a 2 days rest .

You're doing such a good job on this whole thing, so whoever dares to complain and somehow feel entitled to more chapters is very rude :< I love you Allan! Maybe you should set up a coffee thingy for small tips? I'm so suprised you're doing all this for free just because you want too, it's really deserves praise. Hope your interview and RL thingies goes/went well!

Users who are viewing this thread