Iron Ladies - Ch. 248 - A Reason to Kill

Aggregator gang
Mountain demon race cutie has joined the crew! This manhwa feels like it's gonna end with Mu quite literally having. Wife from all the non-human races...I can't wait to see that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's Easter, Allen just has more free time. :p That means more chapters for us, yey! :p

Thanks for the chapter!
I doubt even the whole Mountain Demon Race together could control Cloud Immortal Planet. Granted Youye is still young, but is a university student and was only able to use plants to stop one barrage of bullets. CIP is the size of a planet and was made to devour everything not from a Holy Race. So while might listen to them for a few minutes, considering it's got the mind of a child and unending hunger would get bored quickly and eat them. Pao was able to control CIP because she was able to capture and control the consciousness sent onto 3 Legged Crow's ship providing a direct line to the main mind because CIP was still too young and inexperienced to use it's power properly and even then took 30 mins. I wonder who Sensei is because seems odd that hasn't been referred to by name. Might be a hidden descendant of Hua as she was able to grab, carry and run with Youye who would be about 80-120 pounds if go by a human female average specs for her age, and was able to kick that Jukun fleet member, who looks like has a puppet body, without hurting her foot. In any case seems strong and composed despite the situation. Doubt she's Mu's sister or mother considering her flirting behavior although would be funny to see his face if revealed a crush on him.

The mountain demon YouChao Youye is quite a cutie. Her race has interesting abilities and would do well in joining in Beiyang's fleet amongst the other various races. Beiyang is really diverse and that is one of the fleets greatest strengths.

Mu is also trying to recruit the teacher to educate his girls which in theory should elevate their combat abilities. Beiyang has a lot of novice tier angels and if even a quarter of them can evolve into human tiers that would be a drastic increase in battle strength.

Does anyone knows the timeline since MC became fleet admiral? I asked because the teacher mentioned something along the lines "this past years wars"

Zhuzi is a naive disgusting hypocrite, demon girl shouldn't try and prove anything to someone like him.

Next soul soldier "ancient demon race queen" and taking control of living planet.
..... Why i can't reject possibility of that.....

@czarnynight, that could pretty much be World Devouring Dragon Empress, she is often refered as a demon, and she might have created CIP.

Cloud Immortal Planet, it was mentioned to have been created by an Holy Race.

For some reading when clicking on it sometimes it will go back backwards. How do I fix it so it won't do that?

Users who are viewing this thread