Iron Ladies - Ch. 14 - Dragon Empress, Devourer of Worlds

The series is good because the characters respond realistically to a situation that could easily just go with an old, easy, but shit formula. @allenallenallen333 I'm liking what it's doing with a shitty power fantasy, keep it up till there's either tons of padding and the original idea is gone or it turns to shit.

@Pukin Yes he is the woman in the cover, but he didnt transform, he created a second body that he can manipulate at the same time, latter on he creates a shota version

Fed-Kun's army
She sure gave up quickly without much of a fight XD
But hmm, him using the powers of someone called the devourer of worlds huh?
And heroine's wish is coming true, some dragon king called mc will come save them :)

Double-page supporter
wow wow wow. A few chapters ago I was secreting hoping, he'd get mutated into some hot(cute?) combat fighting woman, presumably of the legendary rank which the budda iron goddess describe as only a myth and kinda non existent. But it might actually happen ? :D And its a dragon empress! (<3 dragons). Well lets leave the part about devouring worlds aside for now. Come on, let it happen! :D Then you can definitively save many of your troops as fleet admiral! Sacrificing your manhood to save bitches is worth it...... Probably ....... I think ?

Fed-Kun's army
The story so far: everything is extremely convenient for our MC and everything is handed to him on a silver platter.

Might have something to do with the Shuura or galactic peace/cooperation? It is hard to tell

Is the author from Taiwan or China? Also dragon queen lady is cool! Also scary.

Aggregator gang
What the hell osiris doing in here? Get back to egypt you wanderless god!

Ok.... BULLSHIT!!!! IMMA GONNA TAKE OVER YOUR SOUL.... OH WHOOPS!!!! SEEMS LIKE YOUR SOUL IS STRONGER THAN MINE... WTF!!! SHE IS CALLED DEVOUROR OF WORLDS AND OTHER SHIT.... SHE IS LIKE THE PERSON WHO FLICKS HER FINGER AND BEATS UP EVERYONE IN THE BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE.... HOW IS HER SOUL WEAKER THAN THIS BOLLOCKS PROTAG'S??

HOW.... IS.... THAT.... FUCKING..... POSSIBLE???? (this is like idk deus ex machina at its finest - welp, convenient thing happened, now u waaayyyy over powered)

I guess Mc has bigger balls than dragon empress... Not that she had any balls to begin with
*Seinfeld intro plays*

Users who are viewing this thread