Iron Ladies - Ch. 141 - How Can One Be a Prince Charming When One Isn’t Handsome?

Group Leader
Why is he even hiding the fact that he's a soul-tier angel at this point? His lies have grown to the point where they're virtually equivalent to the truth anyhow.

Double-page supporter
yea i dont get why he is hiding it either especially when he has used it multiple times in public. Kinda stupid

Dex-chan lover
Now that i noticed; hes in the old timers type with his preferred high waisted pants, kinda oldman-ish but okay, cool.

Aggregator gang
He's sure skilled in slicing cucumbers...
and those evil dumb people better know what's best for them.

@AngleBoi7 i don't think so, if im correct, all pay 2 view chapters (Or at least the start of it) are from the three-legged crow fleet attacking a planet, but if my memory doesnt fail, i think dragons queens body was still standing in that room infront of coppers body, wich would mean that it happened between mu saving coppers little brother to meraks terrorist attack

Double-page supporter
This chapter was kinda cute. How Dragon Queen was getting the affection from the students

this cracked me up --> "didnt school teach you how to pick up girls"

My school actually did not teach me how to pick up girls. I didn't see that in the elective courses.

Users who are viewing this thread