Iron Ladies - Ch. 157 - Rank Two Puppet

Thanks for the chapter o/

And saying that out loud like that is a good idea??? Hope he is painted on some wall xD

This feeding of human lives reminds me of the Emperor from 40k :D

"He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die."

THis is getting dumb. Every villain is the exact same shtick. Glat about how many innocents they murdered for lolz. Talk about how they'll pin it all on the MC's crew because SOMEHOW the universe still freaking hates him despite all possible logic in existence. and he'll get crushed just like every other arrogant moron.

Just to be clear I'm not saying this was always bad. It was fine.... the first half a dozen times this sub plot was used. But litterally every enemy the MC fights is a carbon copy of the last with only slightly better tech or a slightly larger army. I know Chinese series tend to have a lot of similarities but most try to have at least a little varriation within their own series.

I"m sorry I'm not trying to be overly critical but I'm just REALLY getting fed up with this series. The art is just as horrifically bad as ever (I kept hoping the rough art would improve), the villains pretty much just exist to gloat and make dumb faces before getting rippied to shreds, and the universe continues to trash the MC for killing people despite every single person he's killined having raped, tortured, and killed thousands upon thousands of people.

If any of these by themselves were just for a few arcs it would be fine. But it's been like this the entire time without any real improvement or change and I"m just starting to lose interest. Is it just me here or what?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason this prince seems not actually all that ugly looking and has a twisted and joking personality that might actually make for a decent villain for like, the first time in a while. Too bad he's about to get rekt.

Fed-Kun's army
@Metazoxan
You gotta remember one thing. These guys control the media. Pretty much all the talking heads are on their payroll. Majority of the system is pretty much in their control. These guys think the public are dumb sheep and they are actually partly right. For every one good action MC does, they have 20 people repeating the same talking false talking points and people buy it because they hear it more than the truth and don't think.
MC's side is actually severely disadvantaged. Probably the only true advantages they have are the Elders, who are more neutral than favorable, and soul tier. MC is slowly building allies but even those allies are surrounded by enemies.

@Metazoxan while i get where youre coming from, but this is typical manhua setting. its just like your daily saturated isekai manga with cheat ability/item. if i over-analyze like you, i would drop it for sure. but i know what im coming for and expect thing like this.

Dex-chan lover
I really, really hate the nobles in this webtoon.
Thats why its oh so satisfying seeing them suffer.

Fear me, heaven tier angel, for I have a beast that is nearly as strong as a heaven tier angel!

Dex-chan lover
I like how all the bad guys instantly find an alternative fake story to tell the media. That's the best part of this manga, to see how creative the bad guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread