Iron Ladies - Ch. 168 - To Work Like a Slave

Hey Allen! Hope you read this comment instead of from kisshitmanga, i fully understands and support your translation work and progress, and i do hope you ignore those ungrateful shithead that urging you to do these freework at much faster rate, lastly double thumbs up to you and hope you stay well and stress free😘

dear Allen, thanks for this awesome work, the first chinese comics that I found nice to read. Most chinese comics are based on novel and has a strange feeling, idk, maybe they dont know how to make the transition from novel to comics very well. Thanks again Allen!

Aggregator gang
<3
hcLzMTo.png

Thanks for the chapters.
Just go to your pace dude, don't burn out like i did trying to get Musashi in FGO Q-Q

Hahahahahaha! We can all see how "serious" The Elder Council is taking Cake's "misuse" of power.

At most, they could only hold onto Beiyang's fleet for a few hours, depending on whether or not 3-Legged Crow would ask for Beiyang's assistance and Cake's mood.

NOw we've been introduced to the Ditu Emperor himself, and as expected, he is no better than his sons, treating lives like dolls sent to the shredder.

Too right Allen, you shouldn’t pressure yourself and set deadlines. You do it at the pace you want not everyone else’s.

Aggregator gang
Any1 noticed that almost all of the crap comments mostly from aggregators site?

Can't wait till fatty gets spread like a Pollock painting.

I don't understand how many people can get away with being toxic here like have some shame guys come on, the translators don't do this cuz of obligation they do it cuz they want to

Dex-chan lover
cat fiiiight who will be foster mother? the big boobed Immortal Godmother or the big butt Iron Pagoda?

Thank you based allen for the free well done translations. Screw whoever is too impatient!

Dex-chan lover
9527's asking the really tough questions. That should teach Admiral Mu a lesson! If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime!

Users who are viewing this thread