Iron Ladies - Ch. 168 - To Work Like a Slave

Contributor
@allenallenallen333
whoever is yelling at you to translate on a schedule tell them to give you a job translating for them and you will release n a schedule, otherwise to sit back shut up and enjoy the ride.

I shall say it again " OMG immortal godmother is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!"

allen, since you said you read comments, let me just say, thank you for the translations. I just started reading this series a few days ago and I'm already hooked. I'm excited to see what happens to massive space harem fleet admiral and his foster daughters. Relax and go at your own pace, I'm sure patient readers like me can bear the wait.

Dex-chan lover
hey, just do at your own pace. There always will be complains, what you gonna do. That's how net works. Ignore them.
This manhua is hilarious, thank you for translating it in the first place.

Who the hell complain????
Were grateful for translation. Release at ur peace. Just don't overwork at doing that.
Once again thx for translation.

Who is that shit head trying to stress our "Allen The Best Translator". Lemme at him and I'll paint him in Beiyang's Fleet.

Take your time, relax and do what you want to do Allen.

Wow 0.07¢ for each chapter? No fucking way dude lol. But then again there are about a billion people in China and maybe 1/4th of them like manwhas and buy these? I honestly do not understand why it doesnt cost so much and the art itself looks great. Anyone have an idea?

These 3 recent chapters feel longer than usual, so honestly I don't mind waiting longer for these. Thanks for the translations! Immortal Godmother is too precious.

I'm really grateful for you work and time :)
Don't really understand toxic people, they got this for free but still not enough.... I can wait even week for one chapter, I don't mind.

Thanks again for what you doing :D

Group Leader
They've gotta have blood bags on hand by this point to help the vice-admiral for whenever Godmother meets with or talks about Mu Siyun.

tear that fatty shit feet!!!

3 heaven tier to me blondie >himiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> round butt....

Dex-chan lover
@Allenallenallen333, man, we need for you to get a patreon or something. Not for you to pay for manhua, but for you to earn money for your hard work, bro. You do such a good job. I've seen much worse translators earn a respectable amount. And we want to pay for your dumplings.

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts and prayers are with the kunlun's secretary and her family.
F.
tumblr_pmlvb3f61C1ug3xlw_1280.jpg

Dex-chan lover
dear Allen, please stop reading comments from kissmanga 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread