Iron Ladies - Ch. 180 - Three Thousand Strands of Blue Hair For A Moment of Arrogance

Dex-chan lover
how is Allen found the most thought-provoking meaning in a panel of one idiot eating a bowl of Roasted Pork and Chicken Rice?

Supporter
ahhh the classic instant haircut of determination good moment. thanks Allen!

Dex-chan lover
@tych allen is probably some kind of PhD in literature or something. couldn't find a job after college so now in his search for a purpose in life he is translating and analyzing manhua with peasant hero taking down cliche caricatures of arrogant and greedy nobles. on weekends he likes to make pottery.

Double-page supporter
My man just unpacked an image of ding yuan eating roasted pork and chicken lol

Fed-Kun's army
And that confirms it. Walking into a suicidal battle and killing off thousands of your subordinates because you're a gutless turd who's fed up with shit.

Too bad it's going to cost so much for this idiot to finally die and stop wasting pages.

@RedSkyX2 Since I hadn't gotten around to answering your question before these chapters came out; I'm going to mix and mash some quotes and paraphrases.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions; stand in the ashes of everything you've fought for and ask if they were worth it."

Users who are viewing this thread