Looking for a couple of man[subjective]

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys.
First delve onto the forums. Couldn't find a search forum tab, so I hope this is the right place for this? Apologies if not.

Looking for a couple of, I think, manhua. But I could be wrong in that. Hence, "[subjective]"

1) I remember it has a weird artstyle (kind of like that terrible, 3d version of berserk) and started out with the mc drinking before getting into a fight. As the 'plot' moved on, the mc joined a (I want to say sect, but it was a town gang scale - think Greatest Boss System) group and eventually challenges the female leader for leadership and wins. May or may not have some kind of system involved as he gets poisoned by the second-in-command with a supposedly 100% fatal poison but survives and fights second-in-command. Also remember second-in-command turning into some kind of dryad/ent thing mid fight.

2) One of those "OP dad" types. Dude escapes Hell, ends up looking after a kid (female) somehow. The only thing i'm 100% certain about with this one is he eventually ends up taking this giant wolf demon, that he once beat half to death, as a servant, but it has a human transformation and eventually ends up the same age as mc's kid so it can guard her while she's in school. Yeah, not a lot to go on there.

3) #1 MMORPG no-lifer gets his account hacked, tops himself and wakes up reincarnated in the game. Can't remember much else since, ironically, I stopped reading to build a backlog (And apparently forgot to bookmark it, because i'm a moron.)

4) Cultivation series. Mc finds a guy getting murked by three other guys for some super op skill book he's carrying, so he kills off the last surviving thief and takes it himself. I remember this one being focused on spirit armour cultivation. And one of the first antagonists getting punched through a building in the market.

5) Dude has powers. And there's a black knife involved which may have given him those powers. Can also remember someone (possibly a gang trying to extort him for money?) trying to drown him in a water tower on top of the building he lives in. May have ties to Lucifer (sorry, just remembered this one. Read it a long while back, so that's all I got.)

6) Fairly sure this is manGA (and ISN'T Autophagy Regulation). Dude has a time demon in his eye (super op) which he uses to fight other demons. First chapter has him on a train going home when a schoolfriend gets attacked. Later, the schoolfriend(possibly? Definitely female) who survives the fight visits, finds he lives alone apart from shikogami(is that the right term?) helper things so stays to cook for him. Later again, we find out he and two other families are like guards for a giant seal.

7) Office worker who is the sole reader of a post-apocalypse webnovel that has run for 10 years is sat on a train. At the conclusion of the last chapter, the apocalypse starts for real.

Annnnnd... That's all that's coming to mind right now.
Assistance is greatly appreciated, as these have been bugging me for a while. Apologies there isn't more to go on.

:edit: added #5 and #6
:edit2: added #7

Group Leader
Only one I'm aware of is (2) Daddy from Hell Manhua https://mangadex.org/title/45121/daddy-from-hell

Is this it?

Good luck finding your other ones.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the third one?
Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu!

Dex-chan lover
#7 Omniscient reader's viewpoint - https://mangadex.org/title/49366/omniscient-reader-s-viewpoint - again, in case anyone wants a read.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread