Iron Ladies - Ch. 194 - Tasty Snake Soup

Fed-Kun's army
"Do I look like a human eating animal to you?"
"You're not?"
"Then please get in my mouth."

Is this Mu copy supposed to be a Joker equivalent or something?

tbh all this 5% IQ conversations really make me laugh, but i think Mu need to upgrade the battle puppet so it can tell a difference between hair dryer and warp space system at least

XD

Dex-chan lover
Even with how stupid he is behaving, he still probably has an IQ of at least 60, much lower and he wouldn't formulate speech or be able to do actions, which then puts the MC's IQ at something like 12,000.

@Superioreos
I don't disagree with you that his IQ could be over 9000, but I think that if
60 = 5% IQ then
100% IQ = 1200
60 is 0.5% of 12000

Dex-chan lover
does that mean Himiko and that shota Mu just kissed mouth to mouth
ayyy

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!
This guy is a riot. Don't know for sure but isn't red bean paste suppose to be the main ingredient for celebrating an important event for women like having their first time, getting engaged/married, becoming pregnant or having given birth? Could be wrong as don't have red beans in my area. Referring to the other comments that battle puppet form is one of the soul soldiers Siyan inherited from the Dragon when they merged during his first bath in holy blood in the beginning. Considering how junior is reacting just how autonomous is junior and the Dragon Queen from Siyan? On one hand they have the same knowledge and perspective as him such as Siyan and Dragon Queen thinking how weird it was to be looking at oneself like they were. On the other hand it seems Siyan can't filter everything junior is saying and has little control leading to his comment about how mouthy junior is. Are they more like extensions of him like his hands or like a Cerberus or hydra which has multiple minds but one body and will?

I remember something about a character sacrificing IQ to get stronger, but can't remember what.

@tyli0 it was a lizard chief in overlord lizardman arc. had magic armor made out of frost dragon bones that gave him great strength but reduces the INT stat

Dex-chan lover
@zekkendo You are absolutely right, thanks for pointing that out. The funny thing is that I did the math in my head and got it right, but just to make sure I put it in the calculator and came out with 12000. I must have hit an extra key on the calculator. That will teach me not to trust my gut.

Fed-Kun's army
Two things I noticed: 1) apparently Himiko knows what middle School Mu looked like, 2) she seem to have some idea of what that battle puppet is / what it's called.

Aggregator gang
@AngleBoi7 she doesnt know what middle school Mu looked like, its just the puppet legit looms like Mu (iconic hair lol) but younger, put two and two together

Wait didn't Mu create warp space system sometime before? Or was that another clone?

Users who are viewing this thread