Iron Ladies - Ch. 178 - Start the Game and We’ll Give You the Snake Style Blade For Free

it appears that i really can't stand himiko step son so when i read this chapter in my phone, i use my thumb to block his face XD

how can be someone in History major can be so naive and dumb tbh?

Fed-Kun's army
@OrangeAbundis, as @SlayersPrime said, there are five alive/active, the three from Daxia alliance have been called the three great ones for pretty much the entire series, later chapters suggest it is in good part due to visibility.

Fed-Kun's army
@AbuHajaar This author has a series long history of fabricating blatantly silly bullshit throughout the series. You're gonna have to roll with it, because (s)he's not stopping.

@acursio Two reasons; first, education does not automatically equal knowledge. Far too often, education is nothing but propaganda and indoctrination. Just imagine if one of those arsebag professors on the news show we've been watching taught kids day in day out.

Second, I've said it earlier but there is no blindness quite like the arrogance of youth.

@RedSkyX2 She is bad, but nor for the reasons initially shown in the opening of this series. In previous chapters I give a more thorough explanation, but keep in mind that throughout the series Himiko has been the driving force behind TLC acting like a backstabbing shitrag, refusing to honor their contract with Beiyang and a bunch of other things.

@ninjadork i agree about the education, but instead of arrogance, it's more like a pride of the naive and ignorant neglected (pitiful) son

Double-page supporter
Can someone please kill that little beta of a turd. So sick of even seeing his face.

Guess I not with the comment crowds.. If Himiko dies, I just going to shrug my shoulders and say "meh", hes already got Iron budda and Immortal goddess. 3 Legged crows had their chance to ask for assistance. But they refused. So be it. People also forget the fact she tried to kill the MC too. Right at the beginning. She didnt care about harming civilians too.

It got me wondering since himiko said "one of the three great heaven tiers"

Can there be more than 3 heaven tiers or is that just the number for how many are in their known universe?
If there are more than those three, then they've somehow kept very well hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread