Hoist The Colors: Site Theme Contest

Aggregator gang
It would be cool if eventually there was a feature to save multiple custom themes on your account for easier switching. Nevertheless, this is a cool new feature. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I suppose the submitted themes with preview url links could be compiled in a index thread as a theme library. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
It didn't seem to be explicitly outlined, but are we limited to exactly one submission per type? Saw a couple people with multiple submissions in the Dark Mode Thread and I had a couple extra ideas that would be fun to throw out there, but not at the expense of being disqualified

Dex-chan lover
It didn't seem to be explicitly outlined, but are we limited to exactly one submission per type? Saw a couple people with multiple submissions in the Dark Mode Thread and I had a couple extra ideas that would be fun to throw out there, but not at the expense of being disqualified
maybe make the other ones just for fun and at the end of it pick the one you like best

Power Uploader
@Mariusch @PurpleSPR
Copy the theme URLs and bookmark them in your browser.
At least, that's how I do it.
And I also put the bookmarks inside the toolbar, inside a custom bookmark folder named "MangaDex Themes".

Dex-chan lover
I read the 3. rule ("You may submit both a light and a dark theme. It is possible to win first place dark theme, first place light theme, or both.") as 1 submission / type :pepehmm:

Group Leader
Voting should be done in a "first choice, second choice, third choice" etc. manner so if your choice doesn't get chosen, your vote goes to your second choice, and so on. That way it isn't it is easier for people to vote for the one they want.

Dex-chan lover
I read the 3. rule ("You may submit both a light and a dark theme. It is possible to win first place dark theme, first place light theme, or both.") as 1 submission / type :pepehmm:
That's how I read it too but people submitting multiples with no one saying anything had me questioning it so I'd like the staff to weigh in.

can u add more options for contrast (tab colours) only changing for L1 makes the rest of the other tabs horrible

why is this person banned
Light mode themes:
crying-emoji-dies.gif

Users who are viewing this thread