Hoist the Colors: Light and Dark Polls Are Now Open!

Group Leader
bro for reals panda out here exposing the group chats thats a big no no @pandascepter :pout:
Wheeeze this man using calli pouting.

They close one of the dark realm thread, its a bit sad actually. Also, since some of the popular mangoes are getting official releases I cant be racist enough with the default bros. So instead going to Yuri popular mangoes from Yurihime magazine is actually a good shit thing to do. trust me @sterven read one that is so popular and derail the thread in one simple sentences with @bigtiddyoneesan. probably will getting banned by @Richman itself. wheeeze

Dex-chan lover

They close one of the dark realm thread, its a bit sad actually. Also, since some of the popular mangoes are getting official releases I cant be racist enough with the default bros. So instead going to Yuri popular mangoes from Yurihime magazine is actually a good shit thing to do. trust me @sterven read one that is so popular and derail the thread in one simple sentences with @bigtiddyoneesan. probably will getting banned by @Richman itself. wheeeze
yuri hime manga series

wow what a goldmine. you must a professional to pinpoint where the most vulnerable defaultbros are like this. i only hope sterben can skim one chapter without dying of cringe debuff

Dex-chan lover

yuri hime manga series

wow what a goldmine. you must a professional to pinpoint where the most vulnerable defaultbros are like this. i only hope sterben can skim one chapter without dying of cringe debuff
:shamihuh: :notlikethis::fml: i couldnt get past the cover and summary just reading the summary took a couple years of my life

Dex-chan lover
seriously where the fuck is everyone.
Avoiding people
because we just want to read
some crappy mangoes.
wm2hqaapkhu51.gif

Group Leader
Just to let the new members know that you are still able to vote. So if you have been unaware of this contest, feel free to participate. You still have plenty of time.

I personally think we should announce the inevitable winner already: Sen Lotus!
71.gif

Users who are viewing this thread