Hoist the Colors Poll: Light Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hello, all.

Firstly, I'd like to deeply apologize for the extreme delay of this poll for the contest created earlier this year. I won't make any excuses, but I ask for your understanding. Life in general became extremely busy and a little rough.

As recompense, I will be increasing the Amazon gift card prizes by $10. As no one else was responsible for the delay, I cannot ask the other prize contributors to up their offerings.

Due to the overwhelming number of responses, part of the delay was due to trying to figure out how best to create the poll to be as fair and unbiased as possible. Big shoutout to @ZuuIk for assistance with data entry and organization.

There will be two stages: this poll will whittle the Light entry pool down to 12 entries. An additional poll will feature our finalists.

This is stage one for all light theme entries. Go to this Tally Poll and follow all instructions:

MangaDex Light Theme Vote

We ask for your MD username to prevent botting. Be warned: if staff catches any hint of botting at any point during voting, all polls for both themes will be closed and it will come down to a staff vote.

Good luck to everyone who submitted entries! Voting will be open until December 10th, 2023 at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
🔥👀 I feel excruciating pain

~7min

Last edited:
  • Drink
Reactions: yu6

yu6

Contributor
The light theme is really quick (the dark one has a lot more entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread