Hoist the Colors: Light and Dark Polls Are Now Open!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hello, all.

Firstly, I'd like to deeply apologize for the extreme delay of this poll for the contest created earlier this year. I won't make any excuses, but I ask for your understanding. Life in general became extremely busy and a little rough.

You can find the polls for the contest here:

Dark Theme

Light Theme

Best of luck to all our entrants. Feel free to give your favorite entry a shoutout in the thread!

Group Leader
Is there a way to see how many votes these submissions have? I'm not casting my votes just yet. Just curious to see which ones people like.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Is there a way to see how many votes these submissions have? I'm not casting my votes just yet. Just curious to see which ones people like.
We are keeping those private at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I completely forgot about this contest lol... Hence why I didn't get to vote but goodluck to all who participated including myself (btw mine is Mangadex Remaster)

Group Leader
Welp. Contest is in limbo now. T_T
99.gif

I found the light themes the hardest to choose between, because most of them are good.
I ended up going for the less garish accent colors and muted backgrounds more often than not.

Bonjour à tous.

Tout d'abord, je tiens à m'excuser profondément pour le retard extrême de ce sondage pour le concours créé plus tôt cette année. Je ne trouverai aucune excuse, mais je demande votre compréhension. La vie en général est devenue extrêmement chargée et un peu difficile.

Vous pouvez retrouver les sondages du concours ici :

Thème sombre

Thème Lumière

Bonne chance à tous nos participants. N'hésitez pas à saluer votre entrée préférée dans le fil de discussion !
Bonne chance

Group Leader
Mods are too busy playing DnD on Discord. Why not pass the job over to the guys at the general forum? @pandascepter @bigtiddyoneesan @hazzack
Give them some cool-sounding title, too.
62.gif
@Richman is already a jannies. hes enough to derail them thread. wheeeze

tbh id rather choose the unicorn guy and the number #2 member in mangodex.

And of course, ugh. @bigtiddyoneesan.

if it's @hazzack i cant imagine, he will rule the forums and then the wordl after that.

if its @sterven @Teddy, yuri will be banned. thats a big no.

if its @Tamerlane he, i belibe timurlane can make the forum glorious with his style.

edit
zephy kun is the most wholesome guy in the world. politic thread should not be back or @sterven will be banned again and everyone make a puppet to ban evasion.

Last edited:
Group Leader
200w.gif

to be fair i have been turning into a bit of a lurker i try to be active but then i get distracted with other things i miss v3 i could fight with the mod(s) get banned then cry about it to the guys
reminiscing-good-old-day.gif
be like timur man instead. hes always active shitposting and bantering with the defaultbros at some popular mangoes.
images

images

Group Leader
Not even gfg wants to derail thread anymore. its just not fun. id rather be racist on the popular mangoes like @bigtiddyoneesan and @sterven. works everytime, considering there are so many defaultbros that cant be comperhend by our normal wrinkly kind of smooth brain.

seriously where the fuck is everyone. not even @Richman respond. fish is too busy to read some yuri and arguing i guess.

@hazzack is the fish drowning or something? tell me and ill give u some bread. two bread in fact.

@Halo ill participate on april mob. see you there and i will wheeze you to death

Dex-chan lover
Not even gfg wants to derail thread anymore. its just not fun. id rather be racist on the popular mangoes like @bigtiddyoneesan and @sterven. works everytime, considering there are so many defaultbros that cant be comperhend by our normal wrinkly kind of smooth brain.
careful what you say bro, @sterben and i don't want mods catching wind of our racist rants in unpopulated comment sections

Users who are viewing this thread