Hoist The Colors: Site Theme Contest

Dex-chan lover
im hoping someone makes a submission for a new version of the copper theme, it was my favorite back in the day

Power Uploader
For what is worth people can still make and share themes even with the contest ending, so really in theory one could open a request thread and see if there is anyone also interested in the color scheme who can build it.
Yea, you're right, there should be a themes sub-forum for this stuff

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm still interested in dabbling in themes and posted my themes in my profile. :meguu:
If the url saves a copy of the theme at that moment I can change back to another at any time.

Group Leader
u87f1w.JPG

A shame I missed the deadline, I thought mine was pretty good.

Double-page supporter
Voting should be done in a "first choice, second choice, third choice" etc. manner so if your choice doesn't get chosen, your vote goes to your second choice, and so on. That way it isn't it is easier for people to vote for the one they want.
I agree with this because while yes it isn't perfect(no voting system is or ever will be) it's a hell of a lot better than first past the post voting

I agree with this because while yes it isn't perfect(no voting system is or ever will be) it's a hell of a lot better than first past the post voti
Yeah, like what osu does with their art competitions. It is objectively better for stuff like these, I guess.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Good morning! I deeply apologize for the wait on an official closing on the Hoist the Colors Contest. I was struck down by a summer cold and took about 4 days to recover. My glorious long weekend, ruined by NyQuil and Mucinex. :v

We're so happy to see that so many of you participated! Because there are so many entries, we are going to have to figure out a way to approach this as fairly as possible since we can't exactly have 50+ or 100+ poll options!

Keep an eye out on forums or discord for any new developments. We'll try to have something up and going within the next two weeks or so.

Good morning! I deeply apologize for the wait on an official closing on the Hoist the Colors Contest. I was struck down by a summer cold and took about 4 days to recover. My glorious long weekend, ruined by NyQuil and Mucinex. :v

We're so happy to see that so many of you participated! Because there are so many entries, we are going to have to figure out a way to approach this as fairly as possible since we can't exactly have 50+ or 100+ poll options!

Keep an eye out on forums or discord for any new developments. We'll try to have something up and going within the next two weeks or so.
why not try the following:
gather all themes url > make puppeteer open each one and take screenshots > upload each screenshot to a discord chat through webhooks > let people vote?

Users who are viewing this thread