Iron Ladies - Ch. 159 - Click and We’ll Give You Iron Pagoda Berserker Version For Free

Foster father there's a painting material in kissmanga waiting to be made into a masterpiece. Hope you use him for the next exhibit. 🎨😂😂

Group Leader
Yeah, Fuck you allen translator, for translating this manhua faster than I can read it.
And making me eat way too many dumplings.

Well, that's why I love MangaDex, most people here don't act like entitled little shits.
And we love you allen 😘

Dex-chan lover
>kissmanga
lol
those people there are absolute retards
you don't need to get to their level or stupidity
you're still the best allen!

Dex-chan lover
Hello, foster father, this xTrAp_14 right here, pls paint him immediately

Dex-chan lover
that comment reminded me of solo leveling warrior joke chapter by the translators about how people complained about a daily release being too slow

Group Leader
I not own kissmanga acc and not even want to visit it. So someone pls reply it "Fck your self. Do It Yourself if you can do better and faster. Stop complaining if you can't even achieve nothing to contribute the release"

That last page. Hey at least he ain’t in MD. The people here are hella greatful for translators like you allen x3

We should just ignore those fools that are seeking attention by saying that Allen is a bad/slow translator because everyone that has been reading his translations would know otherwise

Fed-Kun's army
Fuking ignore that guy. He's taking it for granted.

Users who are viewing this thread