DO YOU LIKE ROMANCE AND ARE A KTL? If so, please read this!! Open for collabs too! :)

Group Leader
Hey bilingual, hyper-intelligent homies,

Maybe, just maybe, you'd be interested in this series:
https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=741894&weekday=sat&page=2

Of course, if you visit the link, you can figure out the plot so my input is essentially useless. However, from what I'm getting from skimming through the raws (because I can't read Korean so no point intricately sifting through each page), it's a comedic romance and lowkey a reverse harem. Wink wonk.

You don't need to TL this permanently (wow, would you believe it?). I have a gut-feeling that it's going to last for like 100 chapters and let's just both spare ourselves from the pain and hours staring at our screens.

If you're a KTL and don't want to be bound translating this series but are defo free, bored and ready to be compassionate, please just translate 1 or 2 or even 3 chapters (if you're a holy, generous being. bro omg, imagine translating 10 chapters of this series. I wont be able to even peep at your user because it's so bright), so that we can get the name out. After that, you can legit ditch me lol. No hard feelings <3.

Additionally, if you want to spark a collab with this series, yo, go ahead. I ain't stopping you. Who am I to be a raccoon?

HENCEFORTH (wow, finally finished typing all of this), if you are interested, please fly a DM to me on MangaDex! We'll start chatting from there.

By the way, if you're a really fast translator, bro please hmu because my leisure time is about to be cut short in the future.

Thanks for reading!

Group Leader
ALSO, if you're not interested in the series above, perhaps you are for this series!:

Bride of a Monster:
https://mangadex.org/title/38391/the-bride-of-a-monster

It requires a KTL! :).

Again, please side me a DM on MangaDex if you're interested :).

Users who are viewing this thread