Iron Ladies - Ch. 159 - Click and We’ll Give You Iron Pagoda Berserker Version For Free

Double-page supporter
Can we get past this already lol like I feel like they been on this planet fighting forever

Dex-chan lover
I used to go to kissmanga until my ISP blocked the site... lol
We are leecher so we can't be a chooser (other than on translator's vote page), maybe he got scammed of his money from site that's asking for money to get faster translation?

Regardless of the haters, this series is a guilty pleasure of mine. It has its flaws but hot damb I love it. Keep it up allen. I always cant wait for the next chapter. Like can't time go any faster?

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda surprised people still use Kissmanga anymore after they pulled that shit with fake maintenance messages and bans for anybody using an adblocker on a site with known malicious ads tbh.

Sadly Allen is right. Look no further than the American politics. The only smart people sit in the middle and look at the future of plans where the left and right only think of the immediate effect damn the future.

PURGE IN HOLY FIRE XENOS SCUM!
(Yes this is a reference. Mainly western readers will understand.)

Double-page supporter
look, we all know kissmanga ins cancer and anyone recommending kissmanga is scum.

in other news, the sun was in the sky today....

Group Leader
Maybe that comment guy should start learning chinese then. English seems to be giving him a rough time and he could read his manhwa sooner.

in the last ~ 2 months Allen has done about 160+ Translations ~ 5 per day - so f*ucking slow.....

just kidding

THANK YOU FOR UR HARD WORK !!!

Fed-Kun's army
How the hell could someone comment like that when they are watching the translation for free . Does he think he's the boss ? Does he have no shame ? How much of a scum can he be ? Rules should be made so that they are banned the moment they are disrespectful for translators.

Unlike that person all of here love the hard work u do for us so we can enjoy this. I always enjoy this when ever u get a chance to translate for us all. I salute u for ur hard work. Doing this and going to college it must be tiring for u and we understand when skip a day or 2 because ur RL stuff comes first.

Dex-chan lover
XD nyahahahahaha and finally we see someone who not apreciate their translator who doing this mostly free for them
go for it allen roast them more nyahahahaha but at least it was kinda accurate at the same time though

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Lol'd at the comment section in Kissmanga. He might be your follower since God of Martial Arts. Thus he compared your translation speed between when you did GoMA back then and Iron Ladies now.

It's just an old fan that is expecting too much. Or maybe he is near the end of his life and want to at least finish this manhwa before pass away.

Fed-Kun's army
xTrap_14 should be that trap character in hentai manga that gets gang-r*ped by those ugly bastards and reamed with a molten metal dildo.

@eksentrysyti
Wrrrrr.... would u mind if I join?

1-3 per day. It's fastest release I ever seen in manga universe. What comment is that?
Allen mind if I grill him?

Users who are viewing this thread