Iron Ladies - Ch. 202 - I’m Sorry, It’s My Fault

Am I really supposed to care about these villains?
Haven't exactly made me very fond of them...

Aggregator gang
I liked how the entire daxia simply just turn a blind eye to the whole thing

I thought he was fake sneezing to try to keep from laughing, why should he care about a bunch of people who want to kill him his father and foster sisters.

Mahjong is a serious business tho
How can you defeat the legendary super aryan in moon without mahjong skills?

Bunch of hypocrites, they're not part of the Daxia Alliance anymore, so why would they care? XD Mahjong Tournament FTW!

Enemy of Humanity? Ha! Where were you when planet Lords were causing havoc in Daxia Territory? Right, you were right behind them and declared to be part of this New Alliance.

Thanks for the chapter.

do the soul soldiers have a conciousness? or the MC controll them all at the same time?

I don't understand who is more stupid between the puppet that can put into submission a planet or an alliance that despite see the strenght of the one that they challenged still continue to go against him thinking that they are stronger... common sense say "if you don't have a strenght that is superior to the one of your enemy, you lose", none of the alliance member will ever think "if a stupid puppet can tame a planet and destroy a fleet than a smart one what will be able to do against us?".

Double-page supporter
These Dragon slayers are just so cringy, I cant stand the idiocy. They are warranting actions of a declaration of war, and then turn to Daxia elders asking if they are happy with how their own dragon fleets are dying. Its just so stupid. Karma? raelly, Someone should throw a dictionary at them.

Good on the elders for not giving a fuck about them while they continue their leisure time. We should get a chapter of epic Mahjong battles between the elders. Whos gunna be the winner!

@RedSkyX2

I'm only guessing, but it seems he controls them all at the same time, yet they all have some form of autonomy. The % of intelligence seems to suggest that is the amount of "computing power" of his own that he gives to the puppets so they can complete simpler tasks while he focuses on other things. However, he appears to directly control the puppets during crucial moments.

Aggregator gang
You just gotta give it to the Immortal Godmother to always holding down and praising her man for everything he does right. See guys and ladies that is what you cal a keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread