Iron Ladies - Ch. 202 - I’m Sorry, It’s My Fault

Dex-chan lover
? y did they just get a heart attack? did they just bleed as a joke or did they really get a heart attack? if so y?

@Shamz, it's a Chinese cultural thing. Bleeding from the mouth indicates that they're very upset. It's just a visual signal of their mood, you can take it like it's a facial expression.

It's cold you know,,
Doesn't in the previous chapters mentioned space's weather changed due to something (what is it again)?
Cold is more terrifying than dragon slaying alliance's cannon that cannot penetrate his skin
Teehee

this competition is far more important than a trash, how else we can waste and enjoy our time
-Daxia Alliance Elders

Dex-chan lover
The two princes probably deserved that, but the tragedy of large-scale warfare is that among those hundreds of thousands of soldiers that got caught up in all that, there were probably quite a few decent or even good people, who had no choice but to take the jobs they did due to the rigged galactic economy. When it's join an evil empire / corporation or literally starve to death, the options aren't great, and many of them are probably in the same boat as the angels.

Fed-Kun's army
@arcsalvo - that's a good point, but the author's been deliberately dancing around that in every 'on-screen' portrayal of the enemy factions. We know Ditu's military uses robots (powered by the souls of sacrificed 'peasants', of course) as the backbone of their army, and it's been noted they have a much smaller population than other empires, so it's anyone's guess how many people were actually on their ships. (Although if the numbers given are accurate, the MC might just have gotten the highest K/DR in the entire universe.)

In general, everyone in the opposing factions is portrayed as a raging asshole, even the enlisted/foot soldiers who could potentially claim to be 'just following orders', and even in the situations where the foot soldiers have been given the choice to stop being assholes, they instantly turn around and do it again. It's a very effective narrative distraction from the 'did the cooks on the Death Star deserve to die?' question in military ethics, but the general consensus throughout history has always been "if you're on a ship fighting us, we get to kill you" (but if we've destroyed your ship and you somehow survived, then we'll pull you out of the water and take you prisoner).

I'd really like to see a situation in this manhua where the enlisted crew of a ship decides to stage a full-on mutiny instead of getting destroyed by Angels because their commanding officers are evil dipshits.

Contributor
It shame, I want our MC paint Them in Cloud Immortal Planet,
But whatever Mahjong is More important than twin cockroach

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the Dragon Slayer alliance whatevers were talking trash about Daxia and trying to destroy one of their 3 main fleets (even if it's outdated or too costly or whatever) just five minutes ago, do they really expect them to intervene on their behalf now they got shrekt?

Users who are viewing this thread