Iron Ladies - Ch. 203 - Friendly Greetings

Aggregator gang
If you guys asking where she was come from, lets take flashback in Ch.128 where everybody thought Mu Siyun was dead.
You can see her serving customers and she got angry because some customers were acting so arrogant despite they eating cheap cakes only priced at few dozen dollars.

I'm really curious how Three Legged Crow will proceed from here. They have been dealt a devestating blow and lost almost everything. They no longer have a sponsor and the money from Cloud Immortal will not be enough, considering half of it is going to Beiyang for saving their asses. They do not have much to work with.

Double-page supporter
Finally, a good planet lord. After all of parade of incompetent or cruel planet lord finally we got a decent one. And she looks like a waifu material to boot.

That Salute of Defiance was epic.

This marks the end of one arc and the beginning of another, so who is this mysterious Cafe Waitress/College Actress?

cut off those mofu mofu ears!? Fk humanity is doomed if they don't know how to appreciate kemonomimi!

I like those ears.
Why I have feeling that daxia core will now have vacations/ competition of .... until dust settle and Mu will win and be like "oh we wanted to ... but we were busy and didn't managed to prevent Mu from destroying alliance before we can start negotiations and try find peaceful solution. But what is done is done and we... oh sorry can't talk more my sandwiches are burning"

Users who are viewing this thread