Iron Ladies - Ch. 204 - Honing Acting Skills

Geez, don't make me think that evilness could lerk in the DNA!

lolz on low profile sneaking 😂

Dex-chan lover
Nothing's more evil in my book than a person who keeps a straight face throughout. Damn bitch just slapped her face for real, goes to show how poor of an actress she really is.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean incapacitating the guards so quickly that none of them realized you'd sneaking out and about until you returned back is not low-profile sneaking!? XD

Fed-Kun's army
@salalabizz2019
I don't know about that...
Before she sat down, she was wearing that blue bandana. When she sat, it was off. When the drink spilled, as it was falling, you see it on again. She only removes it after she gets spilled on. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Double-page supporter
ahaha, MC sleeping with Dragons Slayers Alliance women is what got me. Great internet rumors :D

Um, whos MC urgently going to see ? He seems in a rush. Wouldnt be some forced bullshit where hes rushing to see coffee actress girl ? Who got coffeed in the face ?

Aggregator gang
@Velsy What do you mean rumors? He definitely fucked them pretty hard in that last battle.

I doubt he's here to talk to the actress with the ears, although he might end up recognizing his old hat. He's probably here to talk to (and possibly threaten or kidnap) the actress who's related to one of his current enemies.

Thank you

But why is her appearence resemble the planet lord that mu siyun try to contact?

Dex-chan lover
she's pretty cool. And yeah, the evil actress is kinda hot, but w/e, she's probably not harem material. Might become paint.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh good ol' sneaking. Remind me of that hitman meme.
>No one will notice if there is no one to notice.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else notice that Lu was wearing that blue scarf over her ears before and after coffee was spilled on her but wasn't there and her ears were showing during the spill?
Gotta admit Yan is able to act well considering she feigned sympathy for 'accidentally' spilling coffee but soaked up the attention after being asked if all right instead of indicating Lu would have been burned more. Should really have more confidence in acting skills rather than playing dirty tricks on a fellow actress and acting like a corrupt and spoiled rotten noble who feels that pedigree makes her right like her aunt. Then again maybe this is common for insecure actresses around those better talented then them rather than just those who rose high and reputation starting to wane as the years pile on.

Users who are viewing this thread