Iron Ladies - Ch. 208 - Fleet Admiral Secretly Observes Talented Person

Group Leader
😅That strong biology though...
Plus glad she defended herself from that spoiled brat >_>

Double-page supporter
So it's a horse lion fox human race...
Where is the manbearpig of Al gore😅

not the same type of Yayu as Hunter Age.

She is a messed up Planet Lord, but quite differently than the others.

and that brat, definitively her auntie's niece.

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing the Evil Heaven Defying Dragon King fears are doting mothers.

I'm seriously going crazy for understand what type of centaur is the mother... the body seems that of a canine and at the beginning I though of a wolf, I excluded an horse because she have fur and paws but her tail is that of a horse, in this chapter that actress said to the daughter "your eye-catching fox ears" so at least the mother must have fox trait and then in page 3 there is an image that say

"horse + lion + fox + human"

sooooo, the mother is an hybrid of that races? if she have really fox genes this kill me since both mother and daughter don't have that fluffly and marvelous fox tail... at least the fluffiness of the ears still is present and that is good

Fed-Kun's army
I admit, I like it when an author just throws their hands in the air and says "fuck Mendel!" without even pretending their fictional genetics make any sense. Although a matriarchal society of giant fox centaur lions that can successfully breed with any mammal could have some very interesting multi-hybrid families if they're also polygamous, or technically polyandrous. (And given that males have to marry in and take their wife's name, as well as some of the other stuff we've seen in the galaxy...)

Also, I had some doubts about this planet lord after the conversation with her daughter last chapter, but she gave a really good impression this chapter. Gotta hand it to her husband indeed - he knew a good woman when he saw one. (Also, is it just me, or does it look like that red jacket is the only thing she's wearing?)

Didn't expect that ending for the conversation between the two actresses, but Ears just rose another few notches in my rankings. Interesting how she's got people telling her both "you're going to do better in the industry if you lose the ears" and people who are jealous of her because the ears are cute and attention-grabbing. Bad Catch-22 there.

@allenallenallen333 As always, thanks for translating this at ridiculous speed. I have a translation question: in the original Chinese, is there some honorific usage or other textual marker in the way the MC and the fluffy-eared actress are talking to/about each other that would make the mother assume they're in a relationship, or is she just jumping to conclusions because she wants grandchildren or something?

Fluffy Tail Status: TOUCHED.
kus4InV.png

Thanks for the translation!
From the species illustrated when Shuyuan said not to worry as Yayu race can reproduce with a mammal, I'd say they're part horse, part lion, part fox, and part human. Honestly thought the ears were cat or dog ears and seemed off for horse ears along with the feet having toes like a large predatory cat instead of hooves but a combination of four species is unreal. Still have to say that Shuyuan and Princess Lu look like they got a great mix of the genes. Too bad Qin Yan got too much of her aunt's arrogance and pride to realize Lu might have gotten more than just fox ears and stronger healing power. Glad to see director was criticizing her, hopefully for being overly abusive and not pulling her strikes properly. Wonder if Shuyuan is going to have more respect for Mu since he knew and had faith that Lu could handle things herself? Probably going to scream and collapse where she stands once she finds out who he is. Also, considering Yuan's personality and luck she's probably going to be getting in trouble soon, most likely expected to one way in a scene and standing up for herself instead. 😁
PS Granted Shuyuan is acting kind of weird as someone who is a planet lord but like Lu is probably hiding a lot of talent and skill. Can't be any worse than that incompetent idiot who had the holy blood lake who was bleeding his own civilians dry and murdering them for money. After all, Yuan comes across as rather foolish in everyday life but is super smart, cool and sexy when in battle.
PSS Why is everyone always saying in this world instead of this universe? Like when they were explaining about the 5 heaven tiers to Mu at the beginning there were talking about them being on this world yet while Yuan and Himiko were on the world Immortal Godmother was light years away and never said anything about the other two heaven tiers other than they existed and weren't part of the fleets.

Dex-chan lover
Protag of MonMusu would be super glad to hear about the rates of having more than two legs.

Users who are viewing this thread