Iron Ladies - Ch. 224 - Rap Battle

Thanks for the translation! Hope the job interview went well.
Looks like Brick Boy hasn't learned that's it's against morality and the Geneva Convention to castrate enemy soldiers with a brick. For all his retorts Bao didn't even notice Mu walking up right behind him. Also, from his commentary in previous chapters he seems more like an arrogant spin doctor than an analyst. Does anyone know if an Emperor of minor age has more authority than a reigning Empress Dowager of foreign birth? Wonder if Emperor Ditu will claim to rule both Ditu and Pleides or will have the smarts to run for it while boasting remotely? Seems the Empress Dowager complete forgot that Mu was invited to the party. Guess that huge ego of hers is crushing her ability to think clearly and use common sense.
PS Hasn't anyone noticed or wondered how or why he's swinging around the Sword of State granting him the role of Imperial Judge yet?

The little emperor finally grew a pair.

and again with the "Mu Siyun is a sex maniac" thing.

Thanks for the pronounciation of Daxia.

So is not Daksia but Da Shia?
I would had pronounced it the second way if it had an apostrophe or something similar that breaks the word

Dex-chan lover
I am still under the self belief that that brick is holy race technology otherwise it would have broken already

Dex-chan lover
That brat emperor has so big balls that a planet isnt big enough to hold them.

Dex-chan lover
For those of you who don't know chinese, Da Xia literally means "Beat down".

Dex-chan lover
I like Mu Siyun and all but I cannot condone his use of brick-based child soldiers.

Good job, kid.
I'm wondering how many of these 'opponents' will suddenly rethink their actions after Mu just waltzed in to their private party and had the emperor call his step mother out on her crap.

Dex-chan lover
Mathiason, from what I know, an emperor of minor age who hasn't had his coming of age ceremony yet still isn't technically superseded by a queen mother in terms of hierarchy, but as he is still of minor age many of these political figures such as a queen mother or ministers can dictate policy and orders. This opens up room for a period where the kid emperor is basically a puppet if taken advantage of. The road goes both ways however since while a kid emperor may not have much weight in political decisions, his support is still needed to make the decision seen as legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread