Iron Ladies - Ch. 227 - I’m Not Arrogant

Dex-chan lover
took me a couple of rereading to realize that pink hair girl switched positions with the real princess hence why the (pink hair) princess is hella mad that her husband got a pic with the real princess at the end

Don't tell me...that was Ding Yuan in disguise?!

ohoho ding yuan is pissed, who send her the picture? the eldest princess itself? what bold move >.>

Aggregator gang
Basically, what Mu Siyun did was putting fuel on fire to Ding Yuan since eldest princess was having fun with him and send her photo to Ding Yuan which irritates her so much.
Oh, that stupid trash yellow hair son is just trashtalking to Mu Siyun while the teacher said otherwise since she is wiseful and logical on her way of talking.
Why we dont put him in frontline instead sitting there??? I bet he will died 1st or shit his pants and say Mommy just for that.

Aggregator gang
Oh, I forgot that Planet Lord Shensui going apologize to Mu Siyun after she beat him out and really throwing her daughter to Marry him for some protection🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Golden Hamster reminds me of my granddad, he always had drink in his hand.

Thanks for not doing jokes, I have enough of them for year. My gf made one, disappearing 6k from bank account...

Oh baby, that was some quality entertainment watching Himiko's little cunt for a step son get proverbially bitch slapped by the professor.

Also I'm curious as to how Ding Yuan will respond to all this. She might feel threatened and will start coming on to Mu twice as hard now.

"Killing x birds with one stone", includes giving the young Emperor one hell of a bodyguard while putting the Princess out of Ditu's reach.

Users who are viewing this thread