Iron Ladies - Ch. 228 - Gentle Iron Fist

I understand if it doesn't interest you and you don't want to continue, but we all love reading this and I'm sure would trudge through it if you'll keep translating.

It's been nice to read so far, but I personally wouldn't blame you for dropping it. We are close to the raws and there would not be much to upload anyway. Whatever choice you make concerning the translation, I want to thank you for the read so far.

I really love Iron ladies! i know that translation is really hard but as peopld said i dont mind a slow release schedule.
But anyway thanks for all the chapters and for your time !😔

Thank you so much for the translations so far. I am absolutely addicted even to slower chapters. I hope you continue but I also understand if you don’t want to.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this series. There is no manga, manhwa, or manhua, that I read before reading Iron Ladies. That said, if think that it's not worth it, then I'll respect your decision.

Double-page supporter
Thanks Allen.

If you dont like the next chapters, I think you should just slow down, but dont stop. Just keep in mind, this is a popular series, so if you drop it, someone will pick it up next day.

Iron ladies is probably one of my favorite series in recent years. I would love for you to continue, but you have stated that you are in the process of getting a job, so that ofc takes precedence. So if you do continue, thank you so much. If you do not, thank you for all the translated chapters and I hope you well in your future endeavors

Orange shirt kid in class' argument, according to the context I've picked up: Fleet Admiral Mu is a bad guy because he ain't a pacifist.... Fucking hell this is the Seventh Princes ideology all over again.
I've nothing against pacifists as people, in fact those who live that kind of lifestyle have a great deal of respect from me since just bearing with that shitty treatment takes a great deal more grit than fighting back.... I just don't get the concept of willingly being a punching bag and/or running away from fights instead of beating the shit out of anyone who tries to beat me up and/or walk on me.
A strict adherence to non violence is commendable.... but there's some things you just should stand up for. Prime one's yourself if no one else, and if not yourself than your family and friends.
... Either way Pacifism is only truly possible when everyone's all playing nice and there's people making sure no one's going and ruining the playground for everyone else.

Keep translating, the history lessons so far haven't been the dull dry shite that tends to put people to sleep, and things are just starting to rev up again. Open war's on the horizon, this arc's coming to a head........
And I really want to see if there's an explanation as to why Fleet Admiral Mu's getting all this flack when everyone he's curbstomped so far has killed untold numbers of civilians while they have been in power. I mean fucking hell those fucks have been recreating the Holocaust, only difference between them and the Nazis is that the Nazi's didn't have control over a whole planet to hide the bodies with. .... come to think of it they've out done the Nazis when it comes to hushed up kill counts. Pretty sure the Holocaust was only in the thousands range. It takes millions to fuel those heaven tech puppets if I remember right so why...... Mmmm right. Keyboard warriors require pictures and/or video for them to believe anything... which may or may not even work. -___-" why the fuck aren't people in Iron Ladies being rather vocally outraged at this?

Keep doing the good work pls dont stop translating maybe slow down if its that boring but dont stop

Chapters being a little less interesting or exciting is bound to happen. It's also a good thing in some cases. Action scenes lose their value when a story is saturated with them. Filler chapters are not always bad either and sometimes they are a welcome sight. I also really like the history lessons this manhua contains. It's kinda unique and my knowledge on Chinese history is lacking and its piqued my interest in it. Whatever your decision is i respect it and I'm sure others feel the same way.

Group Leader
I wish that you'll keep doing Iron Ladies.
However allen, as always, only do it if you feel you'll enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread