Iron Ladies - Ch. 228 - Gentle Iron Fist

I really hope you'll continue this series, it'd be nice to know how the story unfolds

Aggregator gang
I would really appreciate if you didn't quit but that's not my choice to make. Cheers!

I do wish you continue to series, but if it get boring please take breaks we can always wait until you continue again.

Don’t give up! Even if it’s just a bunch of stage-setting, the characters alone make it interesting to me

Dex-chan lover
Please continue, even if you release more slowly because it is boring. This series is hilarious. Thank You so much for the work you have done so far.

Although I hope you do, I won't ask you to continue. I know how arduous can a task be if you don't enjoy it. And it's not like you earn a living from this, if you do things you don't find pleasurable for free, it turns twice as tedious.

That being said, I'd understand if you keep doing it for the fulfillment that reading people say that they love your job (that is amazing by the way) gives you

Hey dude, of the situation is not favorable oprn a patreon or smething of the sort so we can support you

Don't give up on it Allen, many story's have slow and dull arcs but they will pick up.

Hey Allen - if you read this - from an American point of view - I enjoy the side notes on Chinese language, culture, and history about as much as I enjoy the action. This is all culture bombs we don't get on this side of the pond.

like @ckorik i like history a lot, and i like how the autor put historie in this manga to follow the plot. keep doing it at your own pace and thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
@TheDerangedOne

Likely the reason why he is getting so much flack is likely from 2 reasons:

First, his enemies are spreading propaganda condemning him. If the person above (like a planet lord) you says someone is bad and shows you actual footage of him painting decks, you tend to believe him.

The second reason is that there is a difference between an unknown commoner citizen/slaves vs a political leader/planet lord. Many people know about lords and leaders, even if they are not their own. It would be similar to if he was going around killing every countries President/PM without much of a reason exposed to the general public besides what HE says. A killer is a killer. Even if the intent is good, they still killed someone. But if the ones they killed have 0 relation to you, you dont really care as much as if it were say, your Brother or Sister who were killed. Its a huge difference in opinion and the first can be easily swayed by pretty words since they hold little value in the event.

Please keep it going. Even the slow parts are interesting at least. Thanks for all your hard work on this

Thanks for the translation!
Interesting Yuan didn't kill the Dowager, wonder what the plans for her are. Can't believe the Dowager was still spouting that crap about it being good for Pleides to be under Ditu's thumb. Marriage hasn't happened yet and already Ditu's forces have replaced the military and palace security and fed several hundred thousand civilians to Ditu's beast puppets. What the hell did the late emperor ever see in her anyway? In any case considering Yuan's a heaven tier angel the dowager should be out for a while and on a liquid diet for a few weeks. Since the point wasn't to kill her why did Yuan and the Emperor sneak into the palace, to reclaim the seal?
PS AllenAllenAllen333 please continue translating. Granted most of the history goes over my head but it's presented in a more interesting way than in class, nice to learn a little more about foreign history, and interesting tying what happened in history with the story's current events.

Aggregator gang
History is good, dunno why most people hate it, maybe once we get full-dive VR technology and can actually re-enact historical battles the subject will get it's rightfully deserved place at the top.
Anyways I like manhuas that explain a lot of back-story instead of just non-stop battles, makes the story feel that it has more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread