Iron Ladies - Ch. 228 - Gentle Iron Fist

Dex-chan lover
What's sad is that there's more than a few readers of this manga who unironically have bitch-boy's view of our MC.

Allen. Thank you for translation.
Do whatever u wanna, just inform us if u abandon it so we will know it.

Fed-Kun's army
I respect your decisions. If it's a burden on you, just put up a notice that you'll abandon it. You've translated 228> chapter and i thank you so much for translating it.

Allen, if you lose interest, you lose interest. Maybe you could try to figure out if you can avoid certain chapters without losing anything of value, or any character development? Just translate a page or two of the really boring chapters?

@kazuraki
You're entitled to what you want to believe .
My advice ?
Don't blindly follow any one source and also you know very well that Wikipedia is dominated by European moderators and many edits are made invalid .
The Aryan myth was actually a hypothesis which was made into propoganda by British for divide and ruling of India . Several groups did arrive in India but the implementation of caste system wasn't specifically by Aryans .
I have read those pages already and I've read various other hard texts

Fed-Kun's army
I hope you will continue, but we will respect your decision otherwise.

Supporter
@TheDerangedOne I'm American too. What I'm getting at is that the EU doesn't really possess standing armies, and are oriented more towards pacifism in politics. This only works because the US essentially acts as the global peacekeeper. However, the EU wants the US to demilitarize as well, and ridicule the US every now and then because of our aggressive disposition.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kastrahl, I think the Aryans might share a fate with the Vikings, the myths seriously outshined the historical/real facts.

Double-page supporter
Darn, unfortunate to hear about the not-so-great chapters, but I still think I'd prefer subpar Iron ladies chapters to most other manga

World building chapters are necessary. Can't just always be stomping around.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer
I'm in the EU. We do have standing armies (especially France and the UK, while it still counts). We're pretty active in Africa.

And it's not so much that we're pacifists, it's just that we think getting into middle Eastern conflicts, especially under false pretenses, hasn't worked out so well for anyone involved. Doubly so since we get a lot more refugees than you guys do.

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7
No, we get more because we're much closer. It's simple geography. It's also why we get a lot fewer South American refugees.

What an arrogant retard little shit kid. Please die already.

Fed-Kun's army
That SoB is still better since he still have reasoning left and can speak

Users who are viewing this thread