Iron Ladies - Ch. 231 - Mu Xiao Pao

Dex-chan lover
when mu siyun already sneaked into his teacher's class... is he batman? btw page 6 if u missed it

Dex-chan lover
wait so how many substitute bodies does Mu Siyun have again?

At least the author acknowledged the fact that he changed a character's gender xD

Dex-chan lover
That's a good name they made for the puppet. " Cannon-chan " I like it OwO. Xiao Pao

thank you allen for translating. i do happy dance whenever a chapter drops.

this made me laugh. crazy cannon-chan is with the girls just as mutton-choppy bears his soon to be broken fangs.

this is going to be fun. anticipation just makes it better...slow chapters build up to crazy. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
wait what
izzat a tra- no he's just become a she...
dammit the pp is confuse

I burst out laughing when I saw Xiao Pao in the background. This was probably one of my favorite chapters so far. Also, If it's made of cheap parts couldn't they just buy better parts? IQ boosts save lives.

I'm trying to understand what they would want with Himiko. Junkus fleet admiral either has a massive hard on for her or is going to use her for some nefarious deed.

I still can't tell if that puppet is actually slightly intelligent, or if it's like the MC's other bodies where it's only able to talk or anything because he's controlling it.

Users who are viewing this thread