Iron Ladies - Ch. 231 - Mu Xiao Pao

what makes me curious...
is MC controlling all these bodys directly or are they individuals who follows orders and MC knows what happens arround them?

@Kayeon
think he was himself getting the cool-garb-we-never-see-now. after a painting session

@halloween20 they're probably not being controlled by MC, i think he just gives them orders and how they complete the orders is up to them.

@Kayeon The real body acctually apeared before, i don't remember the exact chapter cus i bing it all till 212, but it was when Fleet Admiral Mu met with the Daugher of the shenshui (that centaur heaven tier angel) back when the daugher was a waitress in that cafeteria, and was studying cinema.

The real body has long hair btw, like a sayan kkkkk

Contributor
So, that's Mu Shiyun form when he genderswap
Okay My "little brother" is confused....

I don't get it, how does he split or go into different forms again? I vaguely remember something about it after they took over the insect planet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the Prime Minister of Megrez killed by the justice council earth tier angel?

Aggregator gang
Mu Siyun was attending the Chinese history class meanwhile Xiao Pao was running away from God Locker and join with 3 Legged Crow squad activity.
I was laughing hard how that puppet can change its body to man/woman easily but it cant have living cell aka reproducing and it said : "I was build from cheap material and not suitable to interaction and daily activities"

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_ppoc1nuE2B1ug3xlw_1280.pnj

@huyhuy14 He is able to split his body due to the fact he is a soul tier 'angel' because he was corrupted with the Dragon Empress Devourer of Worlds (ch.14). And in Chapter 36/37 Mu explains he is able to create soul soldiers, and im sure Xiao Pao is one of the said soul soldiers. Hope this helps explain some of it. The current souls he has devoured so far is the insect queen, the puppet assassin, and copper mouth.

Granted, this is what I remember and recall. I might be wrong about all this.

@Winlex I don't recall, but even if he was, they'd just elect or appoint a new one anyway. Maybe the previous one did die and this one is easier for DSA to manipulate as a result due to not having a real foothold in the political world.

Also spotted Mu in that class, his ninja'ing get weirder later.

Edit: as an aside, chapter title make it sound like the puppet is using Mu as a surname.

I wonder how long it's going to take the teacher that the MC is in her class room lol?

I think the Teacher already know MC is there, but chose to be quiet about it, otherwise, teaching anything would be hard.

Users who are viewing this thread