Iron Ladies - Ch. 232 - Losing the Golden Feathers, Worse Than a Chicken

Dex-chan lover
Xiao Pao drinking all that "Medicine" and saying "delicious chicken broth flavor" priceless

Aggregator gang
If you still remember back when Mu Siyun was still a recruiter, that was the 1st firecracker happened
If I remember correctly, it was before Ch.9 when Mu Siyun was still sleeping on his quarter then she woke him up with firecracker in his pants (on his ass)

Double-page supporter
I love the chibi art, but I miss the cuddly little brother version they had with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Allen, despite not much happening I'm finding the alternative history lessons told here to be quite entertaining and are intriguing me more than the actual plot happening in the background XD

............ last page. -_-" how is it possible for people with this much screen time to be so anonymous? Are people just blind when soldiers are out of uniform?

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_ppoc1nuE2B1ug3xlw_1280.pnj

Mu sure got ptsd from tech girl and her morning firecrackers during his pre-admiral days, eh

XL

Dex-chan lover
Guess people in this world is dumb as shit since they can't even recognise someone who wears different clothes, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread