Iron Ladies - Ch. 232 - Losing the Golden Feathers, Worse Than a Chicken

How can these guys can't recognize the top officers of great fleets? Are they that stupid?

Dex-chan lover
xiao pao is cute
three legged crow is all cute with demn legs but all stupid
now you get a funny fleet lol
but xiao pao dropping off dat firecracker tho 🤣

Thanks for the chapter!
Hope Xiao Pao calls his dad or big sister to let them know what's going on and advice, especially since are going to tangle with Jukun forces. Granted the guy's selling poisonous snake oil but the fact that it has military first aid in it which helped the chives grow is an indication of a high military connection somewhere which is suspicious. Although frankly I'm surprised the chives didn't die off considering all the poisons mixed in like the melamine, lead, and mercury. That military first aid must be strong stuff but why wants to poison customers so they keel over in a year is beyond me. Should've added stuff like honey that would make the medicine taste good without killing them. Guy is definitely working with Jukun fleet considering how quickly they responded to his call along with how he's giving information a common merchant wouldn't know such as whether or not they had paid security fees. Seems strange he knows they didn't pay security fees yet acts like they're not from Three legged Crow.
Btw, Megrez is the planet of that little princess who sang a song with Immortal Godmother right?

Wait I just noticed now but 睿智tl's to being wise. Unless it was meant as sarcasm and allen wrote the sarcastic meaning down. I should know what it means sense my name is based off it and I don't think my parents would name me a dumbass.

Power Uploader
@cfusion25
Yes, it's sarcastic. The actual meaning is supposed to be "wise." But the internet language in China these past years have changed to make it mean "dumb."
Obviously, if you write it in a school paper or something, it's still "wise."

Good guy allen comforting other guy with existencial issues.

Users who are viewing this thread