Iron Ladies - Ch. 234 - I Can Slay Angels

Thanks for the chapter!
Is the guy Rain Master Race or a puppet body made with golden holy race material? Does look like Rain Master Race but didn't Jukun's fleet admiral say that all members of the fleet were descendants of Aryans? Guess we'll find out one way or another. Is it me or does it seem like all the small fry have the same warped personalities of believing that because they hold a position where suppose to uphold the law they're above it and can do whatever they want, with collateral damage and civilian deaths holding as much value to them as swatting a fly so can go wild while blaming it all on their opponent, especially the higher ranked they are? So far Copper Mouth is the only 'bad' person who actually upheld and followed the laws suppose to be upholding even if ordered to rampage. Be a nice change if one of the big bads actually saw civilians as worth protecting rather than ants who can only blame bad luck if get stepped on. Oh well, be interesting to see how 3 Legged Crow handles things, if Xiao Pao calls Dad for help or advice, and whether any of them think to live stream what's going on so Jukun fleet can't lie about what's going on.
Btw, agree that sword looks resembles One Piece's Whitebeard albeit a demonized version as Whitebeard didn't have horns or overlapping teeth. Hilt should have a couple mini-tankards of ale with straws going into the mouth too. :)
@captain_crunch I believe Dragon Empress on planet Merak with the seventh prince. Three Legged Crow is on Megrez which is the planet of the loli princess who sang a song with Immortal Godmother.
@Ohinu I think @Ifrittuccia wasn't referring to a planet when commented for the plant to rest in peace but the flame spirit grass (plant) they were displaying that withered when the sword qi broke the containment vase.

Aggregator gang
@Mathiason Exactly.
I was referring to the plant, I apologize if I wrote it wrong but I thought I had used the correct term. 😅
Ps. you didn't tag Ohino in your comment, you have to re-enter the tag otherwise it won't read it.

Dex-chan lover
That sword looks like the face of Freaky Fred from courage the cowardly dog.

Users who are viewing this thread