Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

Contributor
Someone Get a rope and a tree to hang those idiots from, Just ignore them please Allen, even those most of us are silent we do appreciate the work that you do for us. by bringing this wonderful series

Thanks for the chapter Allen! Don't worry about those guys, they need to appreciate you for the work you do!

Double-page supporter
Allen, don't worry what the fucktards from the other sites like Kissmagna think or say, we here at MangaDex love you and your work. Ignore the asshats and just have fun

You release these translations at an astounding rate.
I wish you luck on your job hunt. As well as many dumplings.

Honestly though, you are by far the most consistent translator on any of the sites that I've been on. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Screw those idiots complaining. Each chapter is good enough that even just one a week is great. I will be sad if this ever catches up to the raw.

Do not listen to those f**k faces, allen..... The frequency of upload is good enough for us.... I wait months for some other series i like..... Its just not our place to criticise translators who are doing translation for us out of good will....

Dex-chan lover
If they are children then nevermind but if they are teenagers then... where's my chainsaw, wait I think I saw dr. Bright with chainsaw cannon over there.

THANK YOU for your sacrifice in purchasing the raws to translate for everyone. and good luck with the Job hunt

Fed-Kun's army
Xiao pao ain't ugly, she adorable.

And fuck those guys Allen. If your got stuff to deal with in life then deal with that shit first. This is all secondary. We can wait a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread