Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

"Fuck them, you may be inconsistent, but you are the best translator ever, you point out cool shit, explain stuff so we get the historical stuff, an don't charge us money to read, and you upload multiple when you do upload." Pretty much this sums it up for me too. Hows the job hunt going? Have you thought of going out of state? Keep it at it, took me well over a year to find another job after I got laid off.

Looks like k*SS manga ... Ignore em they get what they deserve. Especially if they act like that.

you want the fast release, learn Chinese and pay for yourself. if @allen open for donation i'm gladly donate some.

Screw those ungrateful bastards lol, allen can do whatever allen wants

Also, if mu siyun and little pao share their stomach... Did mu siyun actually tasted everything that xiao pao eat??

t3.jpg
||
V

PS.: Watch at your own risk.

On the serious note, I think as other said, you should just ignore these parasites. You are only wasting time with unicellular beings.

@allen sorry that there are people who are unappreciative. Most of us understand and are happy that you are willing to share with us this great story you found. I don't mind the breaks, especially if you are looking for work. The most important thing to us is that you take care of yourself. Even if that means you will have to stop doing Iron Ladies entirely after you get a job

Fed-Kun's army
Allen. You know your have the support of majority of the community. But You can never satisfy all people. That is a good lesson to learn as you are a adult. Calling them out just feels like feeding trolls. Best to ignore them.

Group Leader
Bunch of ingrates with nary a please or thanks, honestly who died and made them king? Even at risk of less chapters in the future, finger’s crossed and cheering for the job interviews to bear results for you Allen, add oil!

It's kissmanga comments allen, shouldn't really pay attention much to them, the more you read them the more you are paying attention to them which is what they want, just ignore them. All of us here are grateful for your releases! Hope your job interview goes well too!

MD@Home
lol, fuck ingrates.

Also, what's the deal with foster father and how all his incarnations turn into ladies?

Aggregator gang
Lol, I even enjoyed this manhua even more other manga did because everytime Mr.Allen upload every chapter, he always give us a liitle suprise/trivia about each chapter which is good how a translator like him devote himself in his work, unlike those readers who COMPLAINT ALL TIME about his unsteady releases.
Even if it's 1 day, 3 days, 7 days, 14 days, or even 1 month, I still gladly waiting for you because you will keep the distance between raws and translations same so we can enjoy it reading a whole scene.
If I can donate it, I will send few bucks for you since your efforts is REAL.

Allen ignore those plebs you’re a wonderful translator I want to buy you dumplings for all your great work!

Ignore them in the first place why are you even visiting that plague ridden place?

That's the natural habitat of entitled leechers....

Thank You for the translation @allen. Just ignore those comments. We, at Mangadex, are very grateful for you translating this manhua on your free time.

Double-page supporter
Allen, I understand you.
Unfortunately it is just ungrateful people that you should ignore them as much as you can. '^^

Users who are viewing this thread