Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

XL

Dex-chan lover
Allen your an amazing guy for doing this manhua for free and paying it yourself. FUCK this ungrateful assholes who can't appreciate that. Nobody else is going to pick this up if your drop it so I'd wait a year for a release if need be, take your time.

Foster father, you're doing great just ignore the barking dog
You know you can get a lot when you ask for donation for translating, but no, you not asking anything. That itself make us know how sincere you are translating this series
Just ignore the ignorant fool and keep up the good work
I like your work, it's very different when you drop the series and get picked up by another scanlation group (ie GoMA)
So, one of the reason I still reading this series is because it's you who translate it

Dex-chan lover
Why do you even read the comments at kissmanga? Do you need a daily portion of rage? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
you'll always get troll when something become popular, just take it the other way, your work IS popular 😁

and by the way, xiao bao is a pretty sexy genderbend of our hero 😂

Ignore those idiots, stupid kids....
I'm really grateful for your work and can wait even two weeks for one chapter.
Greedy bastards they get it for free and still complain...

Double-page supporter
@Guy_V i wouldn't know if kissmanga uses disqus as their comments since they still do the "we're under maintenance" if you have ad block

Haha well I guess that's what you get for going to kiss to read the comments, anyway thanks for translating.

I think there would be less toxic coments, if you write that your upload shedule changes and why, before you change it.
People think of comon things as there right. So we need to remind them, if its not the case.
So just ignore the people and maybe write at the End of wach chapter when the next one will arrive. If you want to make it less toxic write the date, when you can do it without stress..
Have a nice day and don't get mad at idiots, we need them to clean our asses, when where old..

Those who complain about an awesome FREE service should be banned
Do it at your own pace mate!

Fed-Kun's army
Just be on your pace Allen, no need to hear all those comments
Slow also no problem, as long it's continue

Dex-chan lover
Allen, f*** those guys. You've uploaded enough to stop uploading, PERIOD! If they got a problem, they can stop reading. We appreciate how much you do.

Can't say enough how much i appreciate these chaps.
Keep up the good work and how ever you keep pace in your life, im good for it.

Contributor
I think we need to DDOS'ed that Kissassmanga, those nest full of ungrateful fucktards....

Users who are viewing this thread