Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

I don't care what anyone else says, but I really appreciate being able to have a high quality translation like this one done consistently, which you haven't failed at doing. Currently this is one of my favorite ongoing series, and it's almost always the one I click on first when I see updates in my favorites. Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone pressure you into doing more than you're comfortable doing!

it ok those people are everywhere on translators and group because like 1% of them maybe be actually this dumb the rest of them are just shit trolls trolling like this which is such a low tier trolling too who cares about them.

Just ignore those idiots who don´t appreciate your work. There will always be haters. Why don´t they read the raws if they are that impatient? Oh right, they can´t read the language. The f**k off and enjoy the fact that someone is translating it.

Don't mind the ungrateful ones.You are the best...thx for the chapter
..till next time😀

dont worry translator let those stupid shits scream all they want the mayoirty of the readers apreciate your work

dont worry translator let those stupid shits scream all they want the mayority of the readers apreciate your work

Dex-chan lover
I only speak for myself, but I'm really grateful for what you did and are doing.

Thanks to you I discovered this manhua and I find your releasing speed outstanding!

Thanks you now and again!

I wish you the best and good luck for your interviews!

I love this series and more grateful for the time that you take to translate this for your readers. Take your time and take all the breaks that you need!

keep the good work allen sama... dont wory to those idiot reader...

Man if you were spiteful you would make them wait 2 weeks. I would be sad without an update, but it'll be more than worth it for their tears. I can't believe how spoiled some people can be when it comes to getting free entertainment. Thanks for all the uploads and hard work allen.

Users who are viewing this thread