Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

Allen what you are doing is fine. Here in mangadex we appreciate all you do and translate. What I am shocked about is how entitled some of these **** are. This **** is free for **** sake, just WAIT.

Thanks for the chapter! Hope the job interview went well but please leave a note next time saying going to be gone for a few days. Was starting to worry something bad happened. Really appreciate the chapters, especially with how quickly are getting them out. I tried translating a Spanish chapter of a manga into English a few months ago with just erasing the Spanish and writing in English and still haven't finished it yet. 😋 So please don't let those idiots complaining about cliffhangers and speed get you down. Author is one who put in cliffhangers and if they want faster they should try translating the raws themselves if they think it's so easy. Especially as you're paying for the raws yourself and putting the English version out for free.

Pao is definitely Mu's and Yuan's kid with that personality. Considering Mu burped after Pao ate all that he should definitely know what's going on Megrez. Hope he sent some help even if it's just supplies and some of that ultra high clean energy xirang. Wonder if Pao will rescue her onee-chan Princess Megrez? Considering Pao has spent a lot of time with Hu, been bathing in Holy Blood when first appeared, and is a battle puppet with morphing capabilities I wonder if she can create and shoot out hundreds of darts that can transfer Holy Blood and some of the material she absorbed into 3 Legged Crow's angels?

allen, dude.
you know when you get all the encouraging comments the 1 or 2 being dicks tend to stand out the most, such is human nature i guess. but reality is, we all appreciate it. and i reckon even the dickish people do too, just maybe getting way too impatient with a series they like, again, human nature.
not to mention we won't even have this translated if not for you, so there's that too :)
all the luck on the job thingie, current year job market ain't a happy place to be in.

Wrrrrr...... U do it for free, u take ur time to do it and they have nerves to comment on that?
Don't listen to those trolls with ego higher than an average noble from this manhau.
@magnivor there were similar even when Allen announced his previous brake. Plus allen to notify about brake would need an already prepared chapter.
And truth spoken i thought we hit a current chapter and he wait for new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
XIAO PAO
has DEMN LEGS
brooo
demn ankles lol
thanks for the update
lol kissmanga kids

Fed-Kun's army
Don't listen to those entitle asses Allen. Your amazing and donthing on your own schedule! Any is better than nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Ignore them! Thanks so much for all your hard work. Good luck with those job interviews.

Ignore the negativity. Pay more attention to the positive... you're awesome. Thanks for the upload. Wishing you luck on your interview.

Thank you for the chapter!!
Don't bother about them humans will complain if you just sit quietly in a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread