Iron Ladies - Ch. 239 - Crispy

Dex-chan lover
I wana see her true form, from her hand alone she must be Enormous also like how she's connected to MC sharing the same stomach

Aggregator gang
These people complaining aren't paying you shit. Fuck em. Thanks for all your work.

There's always going to be some retarded and entitled people screaming demands. You don't need to listen to them, ESPECIALLY since your efforts have been much more stable and speedy in terms of updates than many other mangas ive read.

I hope you realize that some of us are more concerned at you churning out these so quickly that it affects your life. We enjoy regular updates, but not at the expense of your livelihood. You're only human after all.

Dex-chan lover
so what? Mu and the puppets share a stomach???
oh also haters and intitled babies shut up and go suck on your bottles unless you give money to Allen then you have no right to complain

Thank you for releasing this series. Please ignore the entitled asshats.
They want faster releases? They can buy and scan the raws themselves :)

P.S. Good luck on the job interviews. Hope you get a good job!

Dude, fuck them. Your personal life is more important. Those people are not worth paying attention to.

Totally agree with you allen-sama. I just want to say: "Minnetsiz göt laleleri" to the complainers... I dont know how to express myself in English in that situation...

Fed-Kun's army
Best thing is she's got Mu's silly shoulderpads when running at full power.

Fuck them, you may be inconsistent, but you are the best translator ever, you point out cool shit, explain stuff so we get the historical stuff, and don't charge us money to read, and if you do license your translation I doubt you will remove most of your chapters like somebody and you upload multiple when you do upload, you always make my day when I see you upload, and I love you're jokes, those guys are just asses trying to be trolls, do what you want. I am just thankful to see that you upload when you do.

well, ungrateful people gonna be ungrateful... what a surprise

why can't we ban people like that even

Users who are viewing this thread