Iron Ladies - Ch. 242 - Black Peppered Steak Flavor

"My name is barry-allenallenallen333 and im one of the fastest translator alive, im pumped out 6 translated chapters in 2 days!"
Thanks for the new chapter allen, love you! 😘

Dex-chan lover
okay, I get the humans but why was Fu Hao buried with 6 dogs?

This is all about entertainment and culture. Thank you very much Allenallenallen333, best translator ever!!

Jukun fleet please kill Himikos husband and son, they don't deserve to live. One is a filthy cheating fuck and the other is an ungrateful whiney shitbag that isn't worth 2 cents.
I also think the main reason Xiao Pao didn't kill slaying eagle before was because it wanted his holy race parts.
Also, what do they do to female war criminals then? Hit them hard enough to rupture their ovaries or just rip them out? Or is it something far more sinister?
Is fleet admiral Hu really that stupid? She is already in Mu's harem. Xiao Pao is a trump card among trump cards. All it takes is a single order for it to vaporize the fleet. It's the ultimate trap card.
@Mathiason
Fair enough. They probably don't deserve that much but, she should still leave them. No one deserves to be treated that way. She doesn't have that semblance of a normal life that she wanted. That home life is nothing but, stress and heartache. What's the point of sticking around with a cheating husband that doesn't give a shit about you and that ungrateful prick of a step son.
I agree he definitely has a hard on for Ding Yuan and maybe a slight one for Immortal Godmother. I always found it interesting how Ding Yuan doesn't push her intentions a little harder. It seems like she only wants the relationship if he asks her to marry him.

Gotta love the history lesson in this chapter. Very interesting, if nothing else I love reading about ancient history and this gives me a great deal to kill time on.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoundSpark its not just a brick, it is in fact holy race technology, did you forget that brick is actually that big massive hunk of material that the Dragon Queen always drops in at? throw the brick and bam falls a massive hunk of metal lol

Oh I simply love this. Allen, I wish you the best with your job.

And: don't care about these pesky whiners. Take your time, have fun, it's nice that you are still doing this.

Thanks for the chapters!
Considering Lady Hao and Himiko both have a long hair style while being a demon with a blade anyone think reason Junkun fleet is so interested in her is because Himiko is Hao's descendant? Thus by grabbing her can either use her as a brood mare to produce stronger Aryan descendants, or have a complicated and torturous revenge planned for the devastating defeat their ancestors suffered from her ancestor, or some combination of both and/or some other reason. Hope we find out soon why so interested in her although considering Eagle's comments about families 3 Legged Crow should probably contact whoever is in charge of protecting their family members and boosting the protection until they've finished eliminating Junkun fleet. Be interesting to see how Pao approaches the others considering how nervous they were watching her eat Eagle. Wonder if protecting Himiko's son is part of reason went into his alma mater along with hiring the history teacher as another strategist. Surprised Hu and the other women haven't asked Pao about whether or not Mu really has a harem or not.

@MaxReboBand The point of crushing a enemy prisoner's balls is part punishment and part making them unable to fight mentally and physically, not permanently castrate them so females wouldn't get their ovaries ripped out when captured. Besides, Sengelinqin is a normal human who can't be reborn as an angel so while it's extremely painful I doubt he can do any permanent damage in one hit. As for females it is odd there's only been that psychotic earth angel has been the only one but Mu took her out by biting off a neck meridian and an uppercut using a fang made of metal planet material. Although don't know what courts did to her but he kept the damage minimal. As for Himiko's family, granted the husband is a cheating bastard and kid is a narrow minded idiot for not only not listening to his mother but not recognizing her as Himiko either being tortured to death is overkill. Besides Junkun fleet is probably about to lose it's status as a fleet soon. As for Hu being part of Mu's harem he doesn't have a harem as just cuddles with the other angels at their insistence and Yuan is the only one he wants to have a relationship with. Although her commenting about not being part of harem is probably her way of venting her frustration and jealousy over him doing a hell of a lot better than her despite becoming a fleet admiral at about the same time along with injured pride over him refusing her offer at 7th prince's party.

Dex-chan lover
The lesson is that female leaders had to be even more brutal than their male counterparts to hold power. YAY BRUTALITY!

Absolutely loving the releases. Thank you again allen for translatibg these and I wish you well in your job hunting and day to day life. Can’t wait for the next few chapters❤️

Users who are viewing this thread