Iron Ladies - Ch. 243 - Is Foster Father Mu a Good Person?

I hope by job stuff you mean you got a job you interviewed for :), thanks as always for the translations Allen.

Double-page supporter
Red demon waifu needs to kick lil cuckboy's ass.

you are doing a wonderful charity here allen, us weebs are forever thankful of your translations, and for your time

- on another note imo, just my internal rambling
that kid that always goes on and on about mc being evil, i feel the need to slap his face with facts- he's just annoying - hopefuly in the future chapters someone will slap him hard with it - reminds me of those who are onesidedly believing what the media presents to them as facts without confirmation or evidence of the real deal, just to push their own narrative of whats the truth -

Wait does that mean you got the job? congrats man also thanks for the chapter as always

So much dispike for caste systems, which is weird, cause China itself one huge single caste system.

Aggregator gang
>>They slaughtered us because it was fun
>>you dont understand modern ethics

Ffs, why this retard is still alive

Thanks Allen.

How is it that even with all the assholes and evildoers in this comic, a little punk know-it-all is the one character I dislike the most?

this kid become shittier by each chapter, why is he still alive even...

Dex-chan lover
boi-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

He need a wake up call. Drag that kid to one of there battle and witness whats happening or take him to one of the dragon slaying alliance planets and witness how they do to the ppl.

doing God's work here, keep it up Allen, take your time with the important stuff, we'll wait

Users who are viewing this thread