Iron Ladies - Ch. 243 - Is Foster Father Mu a Good Person?

I like his response. "You are an uncivilized barbarian so you don't know proper ethics. So sit down and keep quiet like a good barbarian and let the civilized people talk." The same response of every empire that wiped out indigenous populations for their land and resources. :)

Thanks Allen. This has become one of my favorite reads these days. I love the fast releases you are putting out. Good luck on the job.

Fed-Kun's army
Oni girl looks cute as all hell, she also needs to kick that little shit's face in.

Thanks for uploading whenever you can! I'd tell you to forget on the assholes demanding you do something for their entertainment, and for free on their part no less... but I know that feedback can be hard to ignore. Just know there are plenty of us who really appreciate you uploading this series! Even if it's just the philosophy and history chapters!

I hate this kid so much, I even like the villains more then him.
Himiko is back to her usual bitchy self. I get that she doesnt trust anyone out of fear of being taken advantage of but, that's no excuse for her behavior. She gets ass raped by Slaying Eagle then has the audacity to talk shit. She doesn't even give a damn that Xiao Pao saved her sorry ass for the 2nd time.

Even if I hate him, I still want to know what that kid's deal is, might be partly tied on how his birth mother died.

Thank you for the reading material. Take care of the job and we will appreciate it when ever you get the stories out.

Didn't know we could learn philosophy from a manhua. Why did i bother taking philosophy 100 in college?

thank you for the hard work Allen. I hope to speak for all the readers and say how much it's appreciated all the hard work your putting into the translations for fun and wish you best of luck with work.

I really don't like the blond kid:
- Says he's a fan of Himiko but doesn't recognize her even though she was mother figure for years even w/ the hints, like foster father Mu that he hates giving her that ring and how she knows more than your average house-wife about fleets and politics;
- Tries to prove a point saying Foster Father Mu is Evil but has weak, biased comments that fall apart every time someone more educated then him refutes him;
- Talks about peace but despises minorities, looking down on them;
- Doesn't study enough to defend his ideals;
- Is a hypocrite;
- Is too biased to see he is wrong, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
It's okay if it's slow Allen, as long it's continue. Thumbs up and keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
I hope next arc isn't too much lecturing, also might mean the stepson will be there constantly interrupting

Users who are viewing this thread