Iron Ladies - Ch. 245 - Teacher and Student

Dex-chan lover
Happy birthday~~ you can always try chocolate dumplings, I can't guarantee the taste though xD

Happy birthday Allen! Hope you have a wonderful day because I did thanks to your releases.

Also, Mu is better off pounding the fresh meat teacher

😁Happy Birthday Allen!
Wow...I didn't expect his birthday to be in April?
😁My birthday is in a few days from now..!

Thanks for the chapter, hope you find good dumplings, and Happy Birthday!
Hope reason Mu went to see the teacher comes up soon. Getting stir crazy wondering if going to ask her to be adviser, conscience keeper, or something else. Knowing author probably something else. 😁 Will probably be like Lu where something happens wrecking her career and joins up. Like Jukun fleet kid who showed up with two Beast Puppets and didn't bother with ID appearing with thugs and/or puppets to beat teacher into changing or erasing what happened to Aryan empire when met Hao and Mu taking them out.
Cute how princess acting like Yuan. Speaking of which Ch239 showed her with her brother the emperor watching Pao eat the rank 3 Beast Puppets. Apparently Yuan returned with him so what is she doing now and what were they doing at the imperial palace so discretely? Grabbing the imperial seal among a few other things?

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7 it doesn't matter if anyone else knows. Mu kills folk discreetly already, and ruining her reputation is easy enough.

If you know someone is an attempted murderer, do you just shrug and say "I'm above violence, trying to harm people is wrong and uncivilised", and let that person go and likely go on to kill or abuse other people?

Just like that idiot son of 3 legged crow is preaching?

Or do you take action to stop someone from using their power to harm other people in future?

This is EXACTLY an example of what was being taught by the teacher. And Mu and the girls are doing exactly what the kid is suggesting to do, passively do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Birthday & Easter, Allen! Good luck on the dumpling hunt. And thanks for giving us slackers another chapter when you rightfully could sit back & chill.

Teacher definitely needs to become Beiyang strategist #2 (& waifu). Eldest Princess is also racking up waifu points.

Even though Ding Yuan isn't in this chapter, her viral influence is still stirring things up in the main fleet, lol.

@Red225, point being, they might not have valide proof, and she is a well backed public figure, + they were in a neutral -(kinda) hostile place at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread