Iron Ladies - Ch. 247 - Mu Kills

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
i feel like a memo should go around in like the dragon slaying alliance/junkin fleet to not target any blue/greyish hair ordinary looking dudes. Would really save on the lost soldiers front.

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf all the bad guys are overconfident assholes so I doubt that'd do anything other than get more people to attack MC.

Aggregator gang
As much I want to say RIP those soldiers, I find this sort of situation as hilarious as always.

I'm surprised no one recognizes the general traits of Mu by now. I mean, they do say he looks super ordinary, but he still has a few notable traits here and there.

Also, the fact he nearly wrecks everyone who runs into him... That should be evident already. Lots of witnesses, yet no one has remembered that he's Mu.

Double-page supporter
I don't think he's still trying to hide his strength anymore...

In some of the fights MC been in like the one in Merak was pretty good, he used machine guns and took down an angel by biting the meridians whatever that means. Point being his human form fights were reasonably within human limits. But now he swings a wooden sword that sends men flying through cement, and a punch from him sends a dude flying for like 10 meters.

Double-page supporter
such a cliff hanger, this mahwa is like heroin in my veins, after each dose i just want more. good on you Allen for sticking thru with it

Fed-Kun's army
@Feeder he has an excuse, Dragon Empress can give her battle form to him, he could also say his body has been enchanced through this process

I’m very impatient when it comes to ongoing series cause of the weekly to monthly translations, But Allen does not disappoint. Thank you for sticking with this series, and happy Easter everyone

Users who are viewing this thread