Iron Ladies - Ch. 252 - It Would Be Great If You Weren’t My Student

@zeroxjac pressing X. Agree with u.
To kill u would need fight a real Mu. I bet this one is just an another soul.
Attacking Mu...... Crow must help as they have "borrowed" main canon and signed contract (i feel that this time they will obey it), kunlun will do it just on Taoist order (mu+immortal godmother would be strange but hilarious couple)... Daxia elders unfortunately will have competition in x and wouldn't be able to stop total annihilation of dragon slayer alliance army.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm boarding the Teacher ship hope it actual leaves port.

XL

Dex-chan lover
They're both adults so it's not forbidden. A new enemy that can kill mc? Pfft please don't joke with my heart.

Aggregator gang
The only worthy opponent for Mu is a jealous Ding Yuan...

Thanks for the chapter!
So is their discussion suggesting Sensei is related to royalty? Really wish author would tell her background as she doesn't seem new to battle and must have some battle capability considering Mu asked her to help defend civilians. Considering the enemy have puppet body soldiers and beast battle puppets designed to kill angels she must have great skills for Mu to have confidence in her abilities. Guess we'll find sooner or later in the coming chapters with any luck.

*Attacks a military HQ
"They actually have a military grade defence barrier."
lmfao 🤣

@darksaucegod whenever i hear hehe my mind instantly goes to a scene in Overlord where Mare says the same thing in kinda lewd voice. u propably don't care but I wanted to add this.

Users who are viewing this thread