Iron Ladies - Ch. 254 - Holy Corpses Battle Form

Wew lad, Allen bringing the onslaught of chapters. Trying to catch up to the latest raw? Anyway, thanks for the new chapter!

As a side note, I just happened to check this 23sec after the new chapter was posted, feelsgoodman.

man..
you uploading in really random times..
not that i complaining tho..
coz "it's free real estate"

What doesn't kill me make me stronger~

Wait..... In this case,
What does kill me, make me even stronger~

XD

Dex-chan lover
my fav part about this is how actually reliable that ossan is. It isnt just mu roflstomping his enemies, but he has capable underlings.

"I go for my enemy's behind" 😱😂
And he got quite a taste for making that puppet his new wife

I think I saw something turquoise inside of the battle form's mouth on page 12. It's not glowing on that page, so I assume Mu decided to keep his human appearance, because why not.

Good guy Allen translating and posting chapters like a bat out of hell.

No wonder prince Zhus father was so confident, Jukun just woke up a sleeping dragon. Rank one battle puppet is op and no one but, Mu and soul friends or a peak heaven tier can beat one.

I had a feeling that he was going to incorporate the holy body material that was taken from Angel Slaying Eagle. Whether it's his actual body or not is to be determined but, even if it was he can transform back. It seems being a soul tier is essentially akin to being immortal. Mu needs to start buying Xian Dan from hamster face.

Users who are viewing this thread