Iron Ladies - Ch. 255 - I’m Not Afraid to Die

Im betting Mu is going to destroy the planet that they are on. With the planet gone their won't be any gravitational pull on the atmosphere which will then disperse Ten Kings Hall into open space since he is one with the air.

It's really smart of Three Legged Crow to start a bet based on whether or not Mu is dead or not. They will win way more then they will lose considering alot more wealthy people will be voting that he is dead and they will lose a lot of money.

MD@Home
where did all these good guy old men come from?

Also, hell yeah give him some chest compressions!

Double-page supporter
Each time Mu meets an enemy, he's like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMh79DA5VpA

Dex-chan lover
DEEEEEMMMMNNNNN

EUl5qUn.png

XL

Dex-chan lover
Mu Siyun has never lost a fight since he became Fleet Admiral. How is this a bet again? XD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I really wish Pao would put her head back on. Big fan of Highlander so seeing her throwing head around nonchalantly is really eerie. Although could wear plate armor, carry her head and pretend to be a dullahan for Halloween. XD Would be a hoot if destroying the planet kills the assassin but somehow I doubt it'll be that simple or easy. Probably be at least another 3-4 chapters before Mu is able to put him down for good. Will be fun to watch what tricks they both pull in the meantime though. 🙂

This chapter just earned my respect for the Zhu guy, got to admit he is kinda badass

Users who are viewing this thread