Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

Oh ffs dude :(

Hope to see you in your next project. Now onto waiting for tencent to catch up. Fuck me

You do amazing work Allen, some of the best translations on the site. Hope you find another great series to do!

Your notes at the end were half the fun with these chapters. Thanks for all your hard work & good luck on your next project.

Thanks allen. God fucking damn it another chinese manwua being ruined, was fun while it lasted.

Aggregator gang
You've done a great job in this series Allen , looking forward to your next work .

Dude thanks for everything. You found a gem that I didn't even think I would invest this much love into. Can't wait for whatever you decide to do next

Aggregator gang
ALLAN IS DROPPING THIS, SO THERE'S NO 3 CHAPTERS PER DAY,
WELP, BYE IRON LADIES, ALLEN!~! WE SALUTE YOU!, THANKS FOR TRANSLATING THIS COOL MANHUA

Fim

Operation Executive? Oh well
But chinese grammar and google translated passages, that sounds really scary. So this is the end then, even if I did try to read the official one, since it's probably going to take ages to catch up anyway.
Thanks for sharing this with us, it was always trash, but fairy entertaining trash :)

o7 bye allen. Its been a fun ride. see you in warframe

Users who are viewing this thread