Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

you gotta be f*>/--ing kidding me! thanks allen but im sad now. really really sad.
well, o7 to you sir, the legendary translator.
im gonna miss this
shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Thank you, really thank you. I didn't comment on anything once since batato to this day. I won't be able to read it from now as always. Fan translations are only way for people on middle east.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the hardwork allen and the journey you made for us.

May you be blessed with dumplings!

@kilisloe does the app have more chapters? if not then there no point in downloading an app when you can just go to the website and get the same thing.

Nooooooo;-; me is sad, but hella good work on this Allen. Waiting for ur next project

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work Allen. This series has been a treat, perhaps I will run across it again when I can binge like I have been.

but id like ur "interesting fact" 🤣

thanks for ur hardwork overso many chapters u hav translated~

GBU

I wish you would continue, but it has been fun reading all this, get yourself some dumplings, you deserve them.

Thanks for that hard work!!!

I hate tencent and I refuse to read on their platform. They dont do any job to promote their series for english readers but as soon any series gets a good fanbase they start they own half assed translation and most of all if not all their translation is bad. And I doubt any revenue is passed to the original authors from their english website, bc knowing tencent as long as I know (since they started in the novel bussiness) their contracts are unfair as fuck.

sorry for the rant

oh that sad T.T btw thanks for your hard work until today allen we all love your work and good luck IRL and one more time thank you very much....

Users who are viewing this thread